Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage DLC Released! UPDATED With Trailer!


Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage DLC has gone LIVE! The DLC is for PC and XBOX360 only(no PS3 DLC yet) and you can get it from XBOX Live and GFW Live market place for USD$10. The new DLC adds an new Chinese invasion scenario that you play using a simulator(the Chinese invasion happened in the past in the fallout 3 lore).

The next DLC called 'The Pitt' would be released in late February. Trailer below:



Source : http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56946

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    I just finished playing fallout 3 and now its out for PC. Can't wait to download it. Oh wait its 10 bucks. I have to think twice then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway playing right now as we speak. Bought the game , I hate big b and big M . Oh by the way using my google account to post this post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...no wonder...I thought different people...I'm interested in knowing how easy was it for you to purchase it in GFW live market place? Trouble free? How would you rate your experience?

    ReplyDelete