Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Sims 3 Confirm Delayed UPDATED


UPDATE : bigdownload.com confirmed that EA announced that The Sims 3 new release date will be June 2nd 2009.

According to Shacknews, The Sims 3 may be delayed to a later date. It reported that Edge online got confirmation from an EA spokesperson. The report said:

It is now likely that EA’s highly-anticipated Sims 3 title will not be making its February 20 launch date, after its publisher issued a statement claiming that it is now “evaluating the launch window.”


The release date on the official site has been changed to TBA(to be announced). They are still promising it will be out this year.

Source : http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/56928

11 comments:

  1. June 2nd?! are u sure? does other countries like singapore already have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure about singapore but Australia does already....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes release date is still June 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will it come out?Do you know any places that will sell it in KL?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is it released in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. just buy a pirated.easy and save lot of money

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can anyone tell me the registration code for The Sims 3????? i'm really really really really x999,999,999...DESPERATE

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can actually play sims online with virtual comunity in Secondlife.com.I mean you can really built sim, have house..looking freakin real.

    I dont know why there are not so many malaysian know about this game.I only know it from CSI sequeal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nova, I am playing red light center. I want to my avatar wearing hijab. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nova, I am playing red light center. I want to my avatar wearing hijab. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete