Monday, March 28, 2011

Crysis 2 Graphics Comparison With Crysis And Some Other Shooters - In German


Here's a little something I found. I’ve been wanting to do a graphics comparison of Crysis and Crysis 2 but unfortunately I no longer have Crysis so I couldn’t make that video. Fortunately Gamestar(ah the Germans, if it weren’t for them, I wouldn’t know which other site would do benchmarks and graphics comparisons) has made a video comparison of Crysis 2, Crysis, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. What are they actually saying? I have no idea. Just enjoy the pretty video. I think they do say that the lighting in Crysis 2 does look a lot better but there is less destructibility in Crysis 2(which I’ll write about in my review). Watch the video below…


No comments:

Post a Comment