Monday, October 18, 2010

The KGM Podcast Thingie


I was on the KGM podcast with no title. It's being called SNES for now(for the guests love for retro/old games). It long, perhaps too long at 3 hours in length. In this first episode, we discussed about gaming culture in Malaysia. Now I might sound a little off but I always sound bad in recordings. There was also certain things I wished I explained better like when I meant a central authority for gaming, I didn't mean like a real 'authority'. Just that I think more people should play a much bigger role. Gamers, media, parents, everyone. When this mentality of games are childish pursuit is broken, only then will most Malaysians look at it seriously. And second, when game development and publishing becomes big businesses here(when they make a lot of money and people start notice them), everyone will start taking things seriously. Until then we can only try to support those in the video game industry here and give them visibility.

Listen to the podcast here  

No comments:

Post a Comment