Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bulletstorm The Demo That Is Not Coming To The PC Trailer


You can download the Bulletstorm demo right now! Only on Xbox live and PSN. As I have stated in one of my daily notes, Cliffy B didn’t understand why PC Gamers are up in arms about the fact that there isn’t a demo for the PC. Yeah we know, Epic doesn’t get it. They tack on GFWlive with Bulletstorm and overlook a demo for the PC. Great strategy. Hell as a cultured gamer, I’m tired of shooting guys in the face in every f**king Epic game, and staring at characters that shout expletives about your mom with metal/rock music in the background. Thank you Epic. I would rather have games that were about a long days at the beach, or bird watching. Yeah bird watching….get on that Epic. If you want to see masculine looking guys(and a pretty lady) cussing and shooting guys in the face(or other unmentionables) click on read more…

2 comments:

  1. Even though I am usually let others act as guinea pig when it comes to demo, those decision on both Bulletstorm and Crysis 2 only fannning the rage of most PC users.

    Conspiracy storm incoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for Crysis 2, the multiplayer demo is an XBOX360 exclusive. WHich means MS paid them to make it exclusive. Most likely. But for Bulletstorm, both console versions got a demo. They just decided not to make a PC demo.

    BTW I'm not saying for sure I know MS paid Crytek, it is my assumption of how these exclusive things work.

    ReplyDelete