Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Week's Gaming - No Deus Ex For Me This Week


Without the big release this week, I'm stuck with my back log of games. The Software Boutique wont be getting stock of the game until after Hari Raya(something to do about transportation firms not working during the holiday week). I decided to go retail for Deus Ex simply because I don't want to wait downloading the entire game. Now I have to wait regardless...sigh...my luck



Space Pirates And Zombies
I'll be playing this a lot more this week in preparation for my review. I wonder if the game gets tiring after doing the quests for a millionth time, shooting ships. Yes...there are a lot of different ships and upgrades, but is the promise of new ships and upgrades enough to make this game have staying power and stay fresh for a longer period of time?



Pirates of Black Cove
Will work on my review for PoTBC this week so I'll be playing this just to remember what I thought about certain aspects of the game. Not quite a jackpot for Nitro Games.



Hearts of Iron 3 For The Motherland
Poland has fallen to the Nazi's and we have invoked the Ribbentrop treatise and gained eastern Poland. Lithuania is Soviet territory. Still holding off from attacking Finland, but taking over the eastern European nations one at a time. Their troops are sparse and no match for the might of the red army. Inching into 1940.

No comments:

Post a Comment