Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dishonored Screenshots & Developer Video Interviews


I've not covered this one before on the site, but it promises to be special. Mainly because it is by Arkane Studios, the studio built from remnants of Looking Glass Studios(Thief... one my my all time favourite game) and developers of Ark Fatalis. I've included developer video interviews from GameInformer(which is a lengthy two parter) and from CVG. Also a bunch of screenshots. If the screens are any indication(and some of these screenshots look like concept art to me), it looks to be set on a unique and original world which is a mix of futuristic tech, industrialisation and Victorian era art style. You're an assassin(of sorts, it's too early to tell) and you need to take out your targets... hopefully stealthily. Dishonored is planned for a 2012 release for the PC, PS3, and XBOX360. Watch the videos below...

















No comments:

Post a Comment