Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Battlefield 3 Team Death Match Mode Limited to 24 Players On The PC


Not a major news but DICE announced that team death match will allow a maximum of 24 players on the PC. The main game modes like Conquest and Rush will support 64 players though. Death Match isn't a huge feature in Battlefield but I'm sure some people would have loved it. No reason was given to this player limit. If I had to guess, it has to do about balance. Team death match was a mode I avoided as much as I could. I suppose this was a mode that was popular with the competitive crowd.

Source: BF3Blog

1 comment:

  1. I vaguely remembered Conquest being the only mode featuring 64 players. Rush is capped to 32 players though if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, I avoided TDM in BC2 too cause it didn't feel like a real team-based mode. Don't think I'll play much of TDM in BF3 either.

    ReplyDelete