Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Week's Gaming - King Arthur If It Lets Me


A week before the big release of the month, Deus Ex and it's another quiet week. I've got a review copy of King Arthur: Fallen Champions a bridge between King Arthur and the upcoming(2012) King Arthur 2. It's going really cheap but I have a technical issue with it.





King Arthur Fallen Champions
Okay I have an issue with this game. It crashes after the first battle. Looks like a similar problem to what I had with NeoCore's other title, King's Crusade. This sucks, I was hoping to review this. I don't think they'll be able to fix my issue. The game is releasing 25th of August for only USD$9.99. I'll try playing through the other champions(the thing about this Arthur game is that you play through the story of 3 different champions and it drops the whole total war strategic map). Might do a first play video early this week.



Limbo
Love this game so far. Hoping to finish it this week. I know I'm near the end. I'm working on a review for this indie gem. Is this art? Hmmm... so far... I don't know. What I do know is that it's a damn good puzzle game.


Pirates of Black Cove
Played through a bit more of this and starting to see some of the limitations in the game. Haven't found the fun in this game yet. Will be writing the review soon.



Hearts of Iron III For The Motherland
Since this is a quiet week, I'll have the opportunity to play through my Soviet Union game. The war against Latvia should be a breeze... but tricky nevertheless. Mustn't underestimate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment