Monday, May 9, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Mount & Blade With Guns


Me and Leo are both playing Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword. The new standalone expansion to the medieval simulation/strategy game Mount & Blade. It's quite addictive. Time can fly when you're riding around killing bandits with your Boomstick. There are some other games that I have not confirmed if I'll be playing them. I'll write about them next week. My Victoria II game hasn't moved as well...



Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword
Yaaargh! The barbarians are back! Well, not really but I've got a bloody gun! Take that you roving bandits! Leo will be reviewing this. Might not make it this week. I'm totally hooked to this game. The single player campaign is just as addictive as Warband. The guns have made the game a lot more harder. A stray bullet could take you down in a single shot.




Rise of the Immortals
Okay I haven't had the chance to play this last week but this week, I'll be having a look at this. Since I'm done with Age of Empires Online(I really have no intention to continue playing that). This isn't my type of game(I'm not the most competitive gamer) but would be interesting to see if Petroglyph has got a good game here.




Darkspore
Leo is still playing this Not sure when the review will be up but he's quite impressed by it. I think his review will be positive.




Total War: Shogun 2
Been playing very little of this last week. Hope to put in a bit more time in this. Major patch coming this Monday(possibly Tuesday Malaysian time) so I'm unsure if it will affect my campaign. Dealing with minor factions now in my campaign.

2 comments:

  1. This is an equally interesting game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Xitiroglou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see Assassins Creed 3's review ^^

    ReplyDelete