Friday, May 27, 2011

UPDATE FIFA 12 Impact Engine Trailer - Not Used In The PC Version


UPDATE: Breaking news. I found out that EA are not going to be using this technology for the PC version. In this Eurogamer write up, EA announced that the PC, Wii and old generation(and hand held) consoles will not be using this new engine. I'm befuddled by this decision. Thank Bluesnews.

EA unveils its first gameplay trailer for FIFA 12. Highlighting what they call the Impact engine. It shows a lot of football players colliding with each other and tumbling down. I think it’s meant to show that it looks a lot more realistic. I'm pretty sure this technology was something EA had already worked on in the Madden NFL series. Check out the trailer below…



1 comment:

  1. I bet this is a good game like that one I'm playing on my PS3 right now, the NFL Madden 12 which eats alot of my time these days.

    ReplyDelete