Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Let's Rock!


Ace Team's Rock of Ages is finally out and I'm diving more into it this week. Paradox's Sengoku was out last week too and I have yet to really sink my teeth into that one.




Rock of Ages
I'll be posting my first play video of this soon. It's really... REALLY funny. Lots of fun. You might be wondering just what the heck is it though. It's a strategy/RTS/ tower defence/ bowling type of game. You just gotta watch the first play video.



Sengoku
I haven't really got into it, but I'll have to be playing this soon so that I can review this game. Impressions? Read my preview.



Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Loving the game. It's not a true open world game with levels as segments of a world and such, but very much a Deus Ex game. It feels a lot like Deus Ex(the good one) which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment