Monday, September 26, 2011

I Am Alive Refuses To Die - ESRB Rates The Game


VG247 reported that the ESRB has put out a rating for the game that has not been shown or talked about for ages(the last post I made on this game was in Jan 2009). I Am Alive was given an M for Mature rating and has  blood, intense violence, sexual themes and strong language throughout, with sexual mistreatment implied at one stage. I don't understand why would a game that has not even been re revealed get a rating. Ubisoft has been pretty tight lipped about it(with Montreal confirmed to be working on Splinter Cell 6). The survival action game has not even had any proper gameplay footage other than just that one cinematic of a city ravaged by earthquake. Oh yeah there was that leaked footage which Ubisoft has yanked off Youtube. That might be a sign of something. I Am Alive... I Am Still Alive announcement from Ubisoft soon?

Source: VG247

No comments:

Post a Comment