Sunday, September 4, 2011

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Missing Link DLC Confirmed - New Content Arriving in October


If you've been playing the game since it's release a week or two ago, then you'll be glad to know that Square Enix officially announced that Deus Ex: Human Revolution will receive new DLC come October. The DLC, earlier teased in the game via a mysterious code(which gamers have managed to decode), will give you an opportunity to re spec your character. You'll start off the DLC with no augmentations. Reading the description from the official site might spoil things a little, but lets just say it's back to square one for Jensen. New story and new characters so it should be a proper 'episode' of the game. I'm still waiting for the retail copy I ordered :(

Source: deusex.com

2 comments:

  1. I had a completely different view in my article in regards to the announcement. I am really annoyed with DLC being released so soon after a games release, its seems more like content taken out of the game than additional content. Just my 2 cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think it's all right. I mean it's coming out on October, over a month after the release of the game. At least it's not a Day one DLC or something. I'm not at odds with DLC's though. I never really buy DLC either so never been an issue for me. The only DLC I bought were for Empire Total War(which I no longer buy DLC's for the Total War series) and for some indie games which I'd like to support(AI War and Gratuitous Space Battles).

    ReplyDelete