Sunday, August 7, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Limbo


The XBLA darling indie game, Limbo has finally found its way to the PC. Released last week on Steam, I'm playing through it this week and discovering just what made it special(it was a critical hit with the critics... no pun intended).





Limbo
Indie darling on Steam... I'm on board! So far, it's proving to live up to its critical acclaim. Very moody, but challenging puzzles. Maybe not as brain wrecking as say Braid or even PB Winterbottom but still very... very good.



Pirates of Black Cove
So it's a little buggy. I had poor AI pathfinding and one crash so far. To their credit they've released 2 patches so far which includes a massive 900MB patch which fixes and improves on certain things. This week, I'll be playing this a lot more to see if the patch helped and get my review started.

No comments:

Post a Comment