Sunday, July 24, 2011

This Week's Gaming - I Am The Supreme Ruler


This week, I'll look into Battlegoat's Supreme Ruler and play through more of Dungeons of Dredmor. It's quite good and addictive. I'll also try to complete the Frozen Synapse diary of the one match I have had with Leo. My Internet connection problem still persists and I found out that it is more than my download speed that has gone to hell. I have incredibly high latency and the ping is highly erratic. A sign that all is not well with my Streamyx connection.




Supreme Ruler
Jumped into this a little, pretty damn complicated. It looks like a super complicated version of Defcon. With supply lines, ministers and the sort. Will go through the tutorial and learn the game.



Dungeons of Dredmor
Had a couple of good games and have managed to get to level 2 and died to artificial AI monster and zombies. The games got a good variety of stuff and I'm discovering new things about it after more than a week of playing. Definitely a hit indie game on our hands here.



Sengoku
Most likely will have my written preview done this week. In case you missed it, you can watch my first play video from the preview build I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment