Sunday, July 3, 2011

Frozen Synapse frags vs Leo Game Diary Turn 4 - The Tension Rises


Turn 4 is done and I try to re evaluate my plans and strategy. Losing a man made me more careful but still things are looking up. Now time to find  Leo's blasted guy who murdered my assault soldier.



Planning phase

frags: I'm gong to be extra careful now that I've lost one man. But I think he might be a little conservative in his play. Moving the dude in the room to the left flank. This time, I'll use move on sight order so that he doesn't stop to shoot Leo's guy(if he is still there). RUN TO THE COVER! He should be safe if he ducks behind cover.

Leo: Continuing from last week's phase, I manage to gun down one of Frag's men with a little shred of luck. For my next move, I think I'll let Frag's decide the outcome...Don't wanna risk anything again since my previously moves were so costly.

Just 2 more of my men alive, I make my next move.


Outcome

frags: One step at a time. I've move the guy from the window on the left outside the room. Ready to run to the light cover and duck. I've already set up my turn 5, so I'm only waiting on Leo.

Leo: Hmm....I thought about camping it out a little, however things are starting to look like a mexican standoff, with no one really assaulting on either side. Things may drag on a little folks, the battle is to tense that even a little mistake could cost the lives of either side at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment