Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Atom Zombie Smasher First Play - Purple Zombies Are The New Hotness


Ahhh Steam Sales. You didn't manage to force me into a spending binge this time but I'm glad I bought this game. Atom Zombie Smasher is a smashing indie game by Blendo Games, a one man development studio. It's got easy to understand tower defence like mechanic which involves evacuating survivors and a strategic layer that pits humanity against the Zed(purple zombies). This is the debut for a new video series called first play, where I play games(any game, new or old... just whatever game I recently got) and offer early impressions. I'm still getting used to recording so please bear with my awful narration. Hopefully I'll get better with more of these videos. Without further a do, Atom Zombie Smasher...



No comments:

Post a Comment