Sunday, September 25, 2011

Raptr Boasts 10 Million Users!


Raptr posted in a blog post that the social gaming site/app has reached 10 million users. This, in my mind, makes it the biggest social gaming thingie(I'm not even sure what you call things like these). I've been using Raptr myself and they've improved quite a bit. The Raptr client is lighter, less resource hungry than it used to be. It may not have the recording in game footage and screenshot taking tools other competing social gaming apps have but it does tracking your game hours extremely well. Maybe not all games are supported but they work fast on adding as many titles to their list of supported games. I think the number though(10 million users) is due to the fact that it works across consoles too(tracking XBOX360, PS3 and Wii games) giving it an edge over other PC only apps. It's also a rather useful tool to connect to gamers in your country/location or gamers who play the same type of games as you do. So what social gaming site/app do you use? Or do you even use one? You can add me to your Raptr friends list here

Source: Raptr Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment