Sunday, September 4, 2011

Deus Ex: Human Revolution First Play


A game about making choices and punching people in the head. Where was this game 10 years ago? It's well over two weeks since the release of 'Human Revolution' and I'm pretty sure half of us have either finished the game or atleast played long enough to appreciate it for everything its made to be. So to celebrate the game's release, I thought I do a quick impression video on one of the later levels in the story. Don't worry there aren't any (well maybe just one of two but you can ignore them) spoilers in this video, or atleast not that I'm aware of. If any of you guys like these videos make sure to comment on them and let me know what kind I should make in the future! This video took alittle longer than expected to make as I was playing around with Sony Vegas way too much to get the right format! Have fun watching it.

>

No comments:

Post a Comment