Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Frozen Synapse Game Diary Turn 6


Going into turn 6 with no resolution in sight. While most of the games in Frozen Synapse end at turn 4, the roll of the dice with the map layout and troop type and number naturally will force people to play a little conservatively. Anyway this is how it went...





Planning Phase

frags: Not the most exciting turn. All I have done is set my guy now in cover on the left to stand up from his crouch position so that he might spot Leo's guy and have a shot at him.

Leo: After an Extremely boring 'Mexican Stand-off' round in the previous week. I've decided to make a gamble on Frags, hopefully it pays off as I believe I may have found a way to end this match with me winning and him losing...well hopefully it goes that way.


Outcome

frags: My guy stood up and didn't see any of Leo's guy. This might get a little tricky. Might have to be careful in the next turn. A cornered animal is very dangerous.

Leo: The plan is set and executed I've decided to move my men around a little and see if he's got any weak spots, this is a huge gamble after all and if I messed up it maybe the end for me. Tune in next week and hopefully the next few rounds would be the finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment