Monday, June 6, 2011

This Week’s Gaming - It’s E3 Week


Not much new stuff this week other than the same games I had from last week. Still going through them. Will play more Pride of Nations this week. E3 is this week. That means a tonne of gaming news which I’ll only  cover the most important and big PC gaming news. No… There ain’t going to be a Half Life 2 Episode 3 announcement there(Valve confirmed it).



Pride of Nations
I haven’t continued my Indian sub continent game since writing briefly about it in last week column. I plan to play more of this, this week.



Frozen Synapse
Liking this more and more. Going to have a game diary which is basically me versus Leo. We’ll be writing up every turn here at Malaysian Gamer. Super cool game, but I’m trying to figure out a format so that he doesn’t get to know my tactics and location(of my dudes). Hmmm tricky…

No comments:

Post a Comment