Thursday, June 23, 2011

Frozen Synapse Leo vs frags Game Diary Turn 3


Turn 3 and I wonder if I can end this here. The game has been going favourably for me. Will Leo manage to turn the tide? Or will he crumble slowly? Am I going to make a stupid mistake?





Planning phase

frags: I’m going to take a risk and rush the guy on my left all the way out in the open to a light cover to get a better angle. I’m going to assume Leo is going to start playing a bit more defensively. Huge risk, but the pay off might be worth it.

Leo: Continuing from last weeks disaster (losing a man), I'm confident things would be better this turn, with two guys left I'm sure the possibilities of screwing up have decreased as well. Well I've decided I'll sit tight a little and see what frags is gonna do this round, I've also decided to change my defensive positions alittle bit and hopefully pop some bastards who try to flank my men....here’s to round 3!


Boom! Headshot!

Outcome

frags: Nope… he’s dead. I should have instead force him to continue on sight and ignore Leo’s assault soldier. But instead he stopped half way in the open and starting returning fire. You will never win against someone in cover.

Leo: Yes, changing defensive positions have paid off. I finally got a kill from Frags, doesn't seem like this game is gonna end anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment