Sunday, March 20, 2011

Total War: Shogun 2 Launch Trailer - The Return of A Classic?


Creative Assembly’s new Total War game is out now. I’m sure fans who have already bought the game are probably already playing this. Just wanted to share the launch trailer with you guys. I have to admit, as a fan of the series, I have for the first time ever, not bought this at launch. But reading up other peoples impressions, I must say I’m wavering. Might get this next week. Anyone else playing this at the moment? What do you think about it? Launch trailer below…


2 comments:

  1. too many new games bought and not played yet on my shelf and on Steam. this one shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a strategy game with a lot of good positive impressions. If you're into strategy genre, you'll probably be playing this.

    Okay so I'm not playing this....yet

    ReplyDelete