Friday, May 4, 2012

UPDATE Bethesda Announces The Elder Scrolls Online! - Retired Adventurer To Be A Playable Class?


UPDATE 2: It's set a millennium before the event of Skyrim and the daedric Molag Bal tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm. The game will have PvP action with three factions with solo questing and public dungeons. A teaser trailer is due out sometime today or tomorrow.


UPDATE: New Info. It is set before Skyrim and features all of Tamriel... which should be huge! Due out next year.

The rumours apparently are true. Bethesda are indeed working on an MMO Elder Scrolls title. In a blog post on the Bethesda blog, they announced that Game Informer will have an exclusive on The Elder Scrolls Online. The June issue of Game Informer will be out next week, so expect new info pouring out about this mysterious project onto the interwebs. Stick around for info coming in next week. If I had to take a guess The Elder Scrolls Online will feature slaying lots of giant spider, a full suite of horse armour on sale in an in game store, and a playable class called 'retired adventurer'. I won't put my money on it though!

Source: Bethesda Blog

2 comments:

  1. All it need's are guards that say they took an arrow to the knee, and I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers on that. I think they might... just for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete