Friday, February 18, 2011

We’ve A New Writer - Welcome Leo!


If you’ve heard the audio review for Mount & Blade Warband that I posted last month, then you would have heard our newest writer on Malaysian Gamer. Leo, like me, is also Malaysian and likes PC games. He’s into RTS games and a lot of coop/multiplayer action games. So he’s a perfect fit for the blog. He’s also a bit of a video/podcasting editing czar. So you can expect some new stuff from that front. If you haven’t read his debut article yet, you can read his impressions of the Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution beta. A short note on the Civilization V game diary I was doing, it’s gone. My hard disk got ruined and that save game is not saved on the cloud. I’ll think of some new game diary to do. Oh and welcome aboard Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment