Monday, October 24, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Battlefield 3 Is Finally Here


Well, tomorrow to be exact, and some crazy bunch of people will be lining up till midnight today... including yours truly. Well I wont be lining up but I'll be there(will only be getting it on the weekend).




Battlefield 3
Okay so I'm most probably only getting this on Saturday, but I'm sure most of you guys would be playing this. Sound off in the Facebook page your impressions or screenshots or just about anything.



Deus Ex
I've really got to be finishing this. Been preoccupied with Rage. This week, I'll be showing Deus Ex some love. Time to finish this. Not sure how long it will take though. With the Deepavali holiday, I'd have one entire day for some real progress.




Sengoku
My Clan leader died and his son took over. Not much happened after that as I'm struggling to find someone to ally with and find people that I can influence and plot with. As a small clan, getting into a war is the last thing I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment