Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tribes: Ascend Tartarus Update Gone Live - Video Preview Available


The free to play Tribes successor, Tribes: Ascend gets yet another major update. The Tartarus update adds two new maps, Tartarus, which is a CTF map which features a lush jungle as well as an arena map called Hinterlands. I just jumped into the game yesterday and found the Singapore region server to be completely empty. I managed to load into a Capture the Flag match with no people in it. And then... just then... someone joined. I fragged him(sorry if you're the one I fragged) and managed to capture the flag and grind a whole lot of experience points. A pity really. The game is a lot of fun and certainly different from other shooters. I'm looking forward to playing this more. Check out the update preview video below...



No comments:

Post a Comment