Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Introducing Malaysian Gamer & The Team Behind It


It's been three years since I set up Malaysian Gamer. Perhaps there were times when some doubted if the site would last. Truth be told, I never doubted that I would capitulate to procrastination and inaction. From the very beginning, I was determined to make sure this carries on for a very long time. And it has, breaking my expectations and even surpassing it. Even if the site may not be an IGN or a Gamespot(we don't plan to be like them anyway), I'm damn bloody proud of the work everyone has put in to contribute content, help with the design, and support us along the way.

And hell it's been tough trying to make sure the site has content all the time. Between work/studies/and this blog, I've had a lot more fun and satisfaction maintaining Malaysian Gamer. This is what I love... I love video games. If I could, I would be doing this full time, and perhaps even allow others the opportunity to do the same with us. Which is why we've got some big plans in store for Malaysian Gamer. Leo, our resident strategic planner head honcho will give you the details on this as we expand our site. We've also got a new contributor, Zakh, who is a bit of a YouTube expert and has reworked the look of Malaysian Gamer recently(I believe all of you would have appreciated the changes he's made, it's for the best). We've produced this little overview video introducing ourselves and Malaysian Gamer which you can watch below...




Please help spread the word around. Share this video with your friends and on the social networks. We also need to get shortlisted in the DiGi WWWOW competition. SO vote for us here daily here. Like our Facebook Fan page is you haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment