Monday, October 17, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Still Raging On


John Carmack promises new patches that will add new customisable setting for the game. I'm finding things a bit mixed.





Rage
You see, the thing is... the shooting bits are great. The pointless moving about NPC's not so great. It gets tiring. I understand they're trying to flesh out the entire experience to make it more immersive but I can't help but feel a little annoyed by all the fetch quests. I've recorded my first play videos but unfortunately Youtube rejected part two of the video and deemed it too big. So I'll mostlikely record a nother video showing off more of the combat. Patience guys... Stremyx doesn't make it easy for me to upload 100's of Megabytes of video.



Sengoku
Paradox recently released patch 1.2 which improves some of the user interfaces bit. At last, the game has a back button... which makes navagating the different characters much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment