Monday, October 3, 2011

Hearts of Iron The Card Game Released! It's Free!


If you're like me an like World War II games, and erm... like card games? Oh well, maybe this is the card game for me. You should check out Paradox's Hearts of Iron The Card Game now released to the public. It's available on the official site, and it's free to play. What's there to complain? To top it off, players who register now(till October 17th) get 3 exclusive limited edition cards. I've embedded a tutorial video below of the game. I'm going to be checking this one out. Tutorial vid below...




Main Features:
• Free-to-Play
• Play as the Axis, Allies, or Comintern
• 140 Unique cards, with authentic World War II art and photography
• Competitive game modes where players can earn booster packs
• Deck editor lets you collect, build and customize decks according to your play style
• Trade cards with other players.

1 comment:

  1. I checked this out when I was still playing HOI3 and forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me. I wonder how it oompares to physical World War II boardgames. There are a lot of these on the market. While this one is free to start off with, it looks like as with all CCG games, you need to spend money to buy additional boosters.

    ReplyDelete