Saturday, April 28, 2012

Malaysian Gamer Guild Wars 2 Beta Meet Up


Guild Wars 2 has a beta weekend(starting today). It is available for those that pre purchased the game. We are having a Malaysian Gamer in game meet up. Guild wars 2 has my hopes up for the next biggest MMORPG, with it's unique personal story driven chracters, competitive world vs world and dynamic events which are scattered through out Tyria. There are just so many things to talk about in such a short span of time, easily this is going to take over my life as I know it. In the first night of launch for its beta weekend, I literally spent hours digging through the massive cities that stretched dozens of kilometers. If you can imagine a real involving city with NPCs that have their own lives to run as well. That is what a capital in Tyria feels like. If you'd like to join me, check out the image below for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment