Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Swords In Space


This week, I get hands on of Sword of The Stars II. It's not been a good launch for the sequel to Kerberos Productions cult hit. And YES!!! I am getting Skyrim on Saturday!





Sword of The Stars II
Haven't played much of this but the engine is not that optimised and I haven't figured a way to enable anti aliasing(which makes everything in the game ugly, which is a shame as it's very pretty). Looks to be pretty much like Sword of The Stars. Will have to play more of this.





Battlefield 3
I'm in the final coop mission. The Coop mission are a little buggy, poor scripting and falling to your death through a level :s Multiplayer is awesome, when your team is working together well. Will be playing more multiplayer this week. Single player ain't as bad as I thought. Yes lots of quick time events, but story is pretty decent(not bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment