Monday, November 14, 2011

This Week's Gaming - Skyrim Is Awesome


Hail Dragonborn! An old threat has surfaced in the region of Skyrim and the Dragonborn has returned to quell the threat. Skyrim released! I'm playing it quite a bit. It's addictive. It's big! It's open world! It's got a tonne of quests...


The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It's out! And I picked up my copy Saturday. It's much... much better than oblivion. Quite a step up. Runs fine(considering this is a console game in the first place) and looks amazing. Bethesda are without peers when it comes to building beautiful natural environments. The UI could have been tweaked to fit the PC a lot better but it's serviceable. Not terrible.




Battlefield 3
Multiplayer is good, but I'm getting a little tired waiting for better drivers from NVIDIA. These guys(graphic card companies and DICE) better get cracking on smoothing out any performance issues. Will play more of this to improve my stats and learn the maps better.



Crusader Kings II
A bit of a surprise but I recently was given access to a preview build of the game(due out early 2012). It's promising. Will have a longer play through and firs play videos soon.

1 comment:

  1. Skyrim all the way-my copies on it's way from Amazon and defo drooling-thank's for confirming how good it is? Zenonia 3 on my Xperia Play until then! http://gametrender.net

    ReplyDelete