Thursday, March 29, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3 For The PC Ditching Mouse & Keyboard Support?


Say what? Ubisoft Montreal Creative Director, Alex Hutchinson said in a Gamespy preview of Assassin's Creed 3 "We're definitely supporting PC, we love PC, but I think it'll be PC with a controller. I don't see us investing hugely in a mouse and keyboard setup. I think if you want to play on PC and you want to play Assassin's Creed, you have a controller." Okay I don't remember the last PC game that didn't at least try to support the mouse and keyboard setup(I'm sure there were games that did ditched the good old rodent and keyboard) but this is just weird. Sure, limited resources, time constraint can all be a factor but... but... Anyway, Ubisoft seemed determined that it WILL be released for the PC on 30th October 2012. Perhaps Mr Hutchinson was being a tad bit funny there. If this is indeed the case, I'll be expecting them to announce a delay for the PC version right about a month before the stated release date :s

Source: Gamespy

No comments:

Post a Comment