Friday, December 10, 2010

One Chance - You Only Have One Chance


Once Chance is Flash game that is about choice. You play scientist John Pilgrim that is part of a scientist group that has accidently unleashed a killer virus. The game is about how you spend the last 6 days of your existence. It’s one heck of a game and you’ll have to experience it to know what I mean when I say YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE! They REALLY meant it! Spend you days wisely. My experience after the jump(spoilers)…



Day 1: Went to work. Congratulations rang everywhere as we found the cure for cancer

Day 2: Went to work. News is out that the cure also kills all cells. Doom and gloom at office. Mathew jumped off the roof. Committed suicide. President addresses nation.

Day 3: Does it matter if I went to work today? Meet boss on the roof. He asks me to go home and be with my family. Chose to stay at work instead. Maybe I could find a cure.

Day 4: Wife and kids are in bed. The news says 50% of the population will be dead by tomorrow morning. Boss and my colleagues came to my home. They say they need me at the labs. Could be on to something. Went to work. Annie asked me out. We skipped work. Came back at night. Wife dead in the bathroom. She killed herself.

Day 5: Molly asks where’s mommy. Didn’t take her into the bathroom. She follows me now. On the way to work, streets are empty. Decided to take Molly to the park instead of going in to work. Molly died. I dug a grave and buried her.

Day 6: Extremely tired. Streets completely deserted. Went to the the park instead of work. It’s snowing. Sat on a park bench. Faded out of existence.



How did you spend you last six days?

Play it here

1 comment:

  1. I chose to work from Day 1 until Day 5.

    Wife is dead and at the last day decided to take Molly to the park. John and Molly sit at the bench and later both of them closed their eyes. Guess they died together.

    ReplyDelete