Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! With Love, Frost Troll


It's Christmas, and near the end of the year. I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays. You may be wondering what I have been up to these weekends... well I wanted to go Christmas visiting... but then I took an arrow to the knee. Okay fine that's getting old now, but I am knee deep in Skyrim. Still rather early but trying out a lot of main quests and such. I must say, I find the battles rather difficult(well some of them). At level 8, travelling to some of the places the main quests needs you to go to will bring you peril... one word... trolls! and frost trolls! These are what Santa's helper would be like if Santa was in a HP Lovecraft universe. Downright nasty. Enjoy your holidays! Gaming news has slowed down, but I'll take the opportunity to write about some games that I hadn't. Cheers! Have some Nord Mead!


Baelynn, our intrepid Dovakhin wishes you a Merry Christmas! As he hikes up to High Hrothgar and gets
his ass whooped a by a Frost Troll

No comments:

Post a Comment