Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bloody Hell! Online Co-op Skyrim Mod In The Works!


Skyrim as it is, is already a life sucking, time killer of a game. But playing with your friends? Online! Unbelievable that someone could mod this. Gosh I love PC gaming. Of course, this could be one helluva ambitious mod project so I am being a little cautious about it and not going to think much of it until it is released(many mods get stuck in the conception stage). You can watch a very early prototype of the mod from the video below. It's really rough, the mod official site looks like it's over here(and you can get the mod here). To get the mod working requires overwriting your Skyrim config files and such, so I'm not going to try it out(and I suggest guys should wait as well). So I can't verify any of this. I'm going to wait until they've integrated it with Steamworks. Let's wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. Finally a reason for me to jump into the skyrim bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete