Monday, April 25, 2011

This Week’s Gaming - Quiet Week But More Time For Shogun 2


Quite a quiet week. The only new big releases are Darkspore and Operation Flashpoint Red River(in Europe) which I won’t be playing(well most likely wont be playing). We will have a review of Darkspore though(not by me). This week with all the new games completed, I can focus on my Shogun 2 game.




Total War: Shogun 2
Haven’t been able to play much of this due to the new releases but due to a quiet week, I think I can really put some time in with this one. Perhaps I shall start writing my review for it as well. I’ll still have to play the game at least near to the end game. I heard there are some stuff that happens when you become big.




Portal 2
I completed Portal 2! This week, I might jump in coop a little(which I have already played last week, not finished though) but I’ll be spending most of my time finishing my review for it. It should be up this week.




Darkspore
Okay so I wont be playing it, but Leo will be reviewing it(no promises when the review will be up). I was not so hugely impressed by it, but he seemed pleased by what he saw in the beta. Not really Spore but more Diablo with some interesting ideas.




Victoria II
Okay so I decided not to go to war with the French yet since they have a large army. They are after all the second greatest nation at that time. I think I’ll have to build up my armies a little. We have some pretty useless generals. One general actually is corrupt and lowers the morale of my troops by 20%. And Prussia’s holdings are splintered across Europe. I know eventually I’ll have to declare war to unify our country. But not right now. Which is why my major priority is in researching land warfare tech(yes there are tech research in this game).

No comments:

Post a Comment