Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Total War E3 Announcement Rumour

napoleantw1[1]


There’s a rumour reported by bigdownload.com that a new Total War game will be announced at E3 which starts on June 15th this year. The rumour reportedly says that the new game will apparently go back to basics in terms of its weapons use. It seems to mean that it will be ditching gun powder for sword and shields. No other details are available at the moment and a SEGA rep said ‘he can’t confirm this’. I’m being very careful here to not have any expectation of a new game. Just keep in mind this is not confirmed as is just that, a rumour. Creative Assembly has a new twitter feed that might shed some hints on this.

2 comments:

  1. Hah. I can't understand why you're such a fan of the Creative Assembly games. Anyway, I hopped off because of Empire. I have no real interest in hopping back on unless they do something drastically different. China: Total War would do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the series is one of a kind and at its best can offer something no strategy game offers. Of course these days their formula is getting tired and the 3D map move(from Rome) created with it lots of problems.

    I'll still check out a new Total War game anytime. If it's not good well then too bad for CA.

    Again CA has a lot to deliver this time. They have to reinvigorate the series. And I think more(as in more features, bigger etc) is probably not the best.

    ReplyDelete