Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dungeons & Dragons Online Goes Free To Play UPDATE Not Really


UPDATE : It has come to my knowledge that the free to play portion of the game is currently only available for North America.

Turbine Inc has made the Dungeon & Dragons MMO free to play now. Calling it Dungeons & Dragons Eberron Unlimited, they have added a new DDO store that players can use to purchase in game items. I haven’t played DDO before, so this is a great opportunity to try it out. You can get registered here.


Guts: use them or lose them in DDO Unlimited. Get unlimited combat, unlimited adventure, and unlimited fun without a credit card or a subscription when DDO Unlimited launches later this summer.

  • Level cap raised to the natural limit of 20


  • New class, and new high and low level adventures


  • Play without subscription – no purse strings attached


  • Feel every blow with DDO's awesome action combat


  • Alone or with friends, slay your way – solo, raids, guilds...


  • Premium features for free – hirelings, crafting, auctions...


  • Shop 'till they drop at the new DDO Store



3 comments:

  1. I have a free copy of this that Pcgame.com.my gave me some time back because it took them some time to have an order sent to me. I never even opened the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I don't think I can try this out to tell you whether it is any good since it is free for NA only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a DDO player for the past year up until now. I just wondering if there is any Malaysia/SG player in DDO? It would be great if MY/SG player play together as a team in DDO since the game is really fun and it need to be played as a team. If any MY/SG DDO player out there, feel free to Msg me on Facebook at gamerzmaniac@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete